92% of all males and 62% of females reported masturbating.
Nearly 85% of men and 45% of women who were living with a sexual partner reported masturbating in the past year.
27% of men and 19% of women had oral sex in the past year.
23% of men and 11% of women bought X-rated movies in the last year.
10% of men and 9% of women had anal sex in the past year.
14% of men and 11% of women have had some sexual experience with sadomasochism.
Frequency 18-29 year-olds have sex an average of 112 times per year, 30-39 year-olds an average of 86 times per year and 40-49 year-olds an average of 69 times per year.
Did you know that you can tell from the skin whether a person is sexually active or not?
1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth.
2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.
3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner.
4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It’s more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, and you don’t need special sneakers!
5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.
6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!
7. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.
8. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.
Some fun facts
Average Male Penis Size * 6″ & below 75% of all males * 7″ 15% of all males * 8″ 3% of all males * 9″ only 2 in 1000 men * 10″ less than 1 in 10,000 men *11″ less than 5000 in the whole world